31.7.09



Dearest Frida,

I really do love you. Even though I don't clean your ikea purchased vase-come-fishtank as often as I should. If its any consolation I went to Petcetera before bankruptcy closed its doors and stocked up on your favourite brand of concentrated bloodworm pellets. I love coming home to see your navy blue self floating around beneath my jungle of house plants. When I walk in the room I swear you're cognisant of my arrival. I hope you enjoy the Bosch print that I moved from by the desk to behind your tank. It is now less visible to our guests, but I think it's a worthwhile sacrifice because I am fairly certain it is serving as inspiration and a daily reminder of the beauty in the world beyond your waters. I know that you are content, and dearest Frida, for the record, so am I.

Love always and forever,
Lo